It doesn’t matter whether you are working out at the gym or just trying to find your way home with your feet, listening to music can be the best company at this point in time. It is just not about listening to music, but listening to the best in sound quality. One brand name you will find on the lips of people is the Bose brand, and music lovers love this brand as it is popular for being reliable and designing some of the best headphones you can find today.
Making countless high quality products is what the Bose brand is known for, and this is why the company has ended up being so successful over the years. You will be pleased to realize that there are so many brands of Bose products and items that is being sold today, and people continue sticking to the Bose brand as it continues to prove being reliable and trustworthy. They have a very wide range of products, and their headphones are of good quality.
Being able to provide high quality sounds is another advantage that comes with settling for the Bose brand, and people are okay with the Bose brand of headphones costing more than several other brands because of how reliable and durable they are. However, you shouldn’t be put off by the price of an item if it is going to give you what you want, so it is okay to shop for anything you want regardless of how much it is going to cost you.
Trendy Post – Do LG TVs Have Bluetooth
The Bose brand has designed several headphones for music lovers, and one you can trust is the Bose Quiet Comfort Series headphone. What people love about this headphone is the fact that it boasts of certain unique features like having topnotch assistants, impressive sound production, and a noise cancellation technology. This explains why so many music lovers will love to go with the Bose brand of headphones.
What we want you to know is that Bose headphones are not free from having issues, and this also backs up the fact that it is rare or impossible to find a product or item that has no flaw. There are cases where you find a headphone turning on simply because you turned up its volume button, and this tells you that there is something not right about the state of the headphone. Apart from this, there are other problems a headphone will have.
It is possible for you to find a Bose headphone with a poor connection problem, streaming issue, or failure to produce good sounds. No matter what the problem might be, resetting the headphone might be the easiest way of dealing with such problem. Resetting the Bose headphone isn’t something everyone knows how to do, but you do not have to worry as that is what this post is going to talk about today.
It is common for this devices to develop problems like this, and this problem can happen more often if you are dealing with cheap quality headphone. Dealing with a cheap quality headphone means you are likely to toss the headphone into the trash can, but you are likely not to do this if your headphone is an expensive one. You will look for options to deal with the problem, and resetting it might be the only way out.
However, there are simple steps that can be followed when trying to reset a Bose headphone. One more fact about wireless devices and connections is they can have issues like this from time to time, but the simple steps we will be showing you in this post will show you how to deal with this problem. Check out these steps below.
Interesting Post – How To Connect Speakers To TV Using Aux
How To Reset Bose Headphones
Here are the steps you need to follow when you want to reset your Bose headphone;
- Press the power button is the first thing to do in this case, but turning it off is what follows next. The next thing you should do is wait for about thirty seconds, and turning on the Bose headphone is just a satisfying click on the power button. It also doesn’t have to be a long press like you do on other devices, and holding down the power sliding button might be all you need when dealing with the Bose headphone. Once you hear “ready to connect”, your headphone is now in its bluetooth sharing mode.
- At the end of the thirty seconds count, get a USB cable and leave it plugged in for about five seconds. The cable can also be the same used for charging the Bose headphone.
- Unplugging the USB cable is what you must do after carrying out the second step we just finished talking about, and all of these steps will make your headphones work again.
It is also possible for you to reboot your headphone while resetting them, and this means the headphone is likely to go back to the state it was when you first bought it. Every setting will be wiped off if you reset your headphone, and the option of a second reset is possible if the first reset failed to work. In addition to this, here is what you must do if you want to run a second reset;
- Make sure you successfully disconnect all of the cables from the headphone
- Connect the USB cable’s larger end to a wall charger or computer powered device
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to the right earcup, and hold and press down its power button. You will notice a blinking light
- Let go of the power button after few seconds
We can also consider this as a reboot process, meaning every setting on this headphone will remain the same and not altered. Resetting your Bose headphone might be heartbreaking for some people, but it is necessary if you want to get it working and functioning again. Its portability, functionality, style, noise cancellation feature, and impressive sound production is what makes Bose headphones unique compared to other headphones out there.
Tell us about your thoughts and opinion below in the comment section of this post.