It is okay for you to be shocked when you learn that there is a possibility of connecting two Bluetooth headphones to the same television at the same time. This is why we have brought you this post which will show you how to connect two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously to TV so you can learn all the necessary steps involved.
Getting this done involves knowing the right steps you can achieve your goal, and there are so many reasons why a person will want to connect a television to two Bluetooth headphones at the same time. Maybe you enjoy watching television shows or movies quietly with your friend, lover, or your partner.
It could also be because two different do not enjoy watching television shows or movies at the same volume, so it is best they listen privately to the same content. There are countless reasons why two persons will choose to watch the same television using different Bluetooth headphones. A disappointment actually comes with doing this.
This is the fact that there are so many newly designed televisions out there that might not be able to connect to two headphones simultaneously. There is still a way you can take around this so you can achieve what you want, and that is why we mentioned knowing the right steps to take at the beginning of this post.
How To Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously To TV
You can make use of the Bluetooth technology and adapter in connecting two Bluetooth headphones to the same television, and this can be easily achieved whether you are dealing with an android, PC, or Mac device. People can choose to exceed their boundaries when it comes to watching movies or listening to music in high sound quality.
Without delaying more of your time, let me show our readers what they must do when they want to connect two Bluetooth headphones to the same television at the same time. Take a look at the steps we have outlined for you below so you would not encounter any problems with it yourself.
- Shopping for a Bluetooth transmitter is the first step you must take, and you must get one that will be compatible with your television. The 1Mii BO3 Bluetooth transmitter remains the best option for anyone out there, and people have used this transmitter in running similar connections successfully.
- Connect the Bluetooth transmitter with a power supply channel, and the purpose of doing this is to turn on the Bluetooth transmitter. The Bluetooth transmitter is going to come with a USB power cable and a power adapter
- The audio output on the television and the Bluetooth transmitter should be connected. The cables the Bluetooth transmitter comes with are an optical cable, 3.5mm female to male RCA cable, and 3.5mm audio cable
- The Bluetooth transmitter should be connected to your Bluetooth headphones after you have carried out the first three we have mentioned successfully. You should go close to the transmitter when carrying out this step as it boasts a stronger connection.
- Now, you have successfully connected two Bluetooth headphones to the same television. Go ahead and start enjoying your shows and movies
Read This – How To Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Android
You can send audio from two devices using the Samsung Dual Audio, and this also means that there is a possibility of connecting two Bluetooth devices and making use of them at the same time. The first thing you have to do in order o achieve this is to pair the Bluetooth devices with the Samsung device then log into the media panel on the device.
The device in question here is the one that you have connected successfully with the two Bluetooth devices, but what you must know is any device that doesn’t come with a Bluetooth 5.0 technology will not have the Samsung Dual Audio device. Below are the steps you must take when connecting Bluetooth devices to android devices.
- Ensure that all the devices you want to connect are in their pairing mode
- On your Samsung device, go the settings option
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature either by holding down or tapping the Bluetooth icon
- The list of discoverable devices will have the headphone devices you want to connect with the Samsung
- Click on the Bluetooth permissions notifications you will get
- Any headphone you successfully connect will pop up as ‘connected for audio’ on the Samsung device
- Go ahead and repeat the same process for the second Bluetooth headphone
It will be difficult for you to connect two Bluetooth headphones to a television that does not support dual audio functions. What is the right step for you to take when you find yourself in this spot? The fact is so many smart televisions are designed to have the dual audio function, but you can still use other mediums available to you.
Purchasing multiple adapters that comes with the 5.0 technology is what you must do first, and you also have the option of making use of a third party app. The third party application should be downloaded directly onto the television, and you can turn on dual audio functions using this third party application.
Interesting Post – How To Use Headphones On PS3
This way you can connect two headphones to the same television simultaneously, and you can see for yourself that there are other ways to go about this even if your television doesn’t come with a dual audio design.
Wrapping It Up
Now, it is clear to everyone that there are simple steps that can be taken when they want to connect two bluetooth headphones simultaneously to a television. This post has offered you the right steps to take so you no longer have to find the process involved challenging. However, there is something you should have in mind when doing this.
The equipment and devices you have will determine if this connection is going to work or not, but it is all super easy if you go for the advanced bluetooth setting option. This means your television comes with the dual audio function design, and trust me when i say using this step is super simple and comes with no hassle whatsoever.